EVRYTHNG is the Internet of Things Smart Products Platform that connects any consumer product to the Web, and manages real-time data to drive applications. The world’s leading consumer product manufacturers work with EVRYTHNG to manage billions of intelligent online identities in the cloud for their products, deliver real-time interactive experiences and support services to consumers, and connect with the ecosystem of other applications and products in their digital lives.
- Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and solve complex problems
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Develop software with robust coding for major components of large, mission critical, real-time distributed applications
- Manage time appropriately and clearly communicate changes in effort or scope
- Write maintainable, standard-driven code
- Develop APIs to support the front-end developers in building their user interfaces
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as Redis and MongoDB
- Manage Continuous Delivery processes, including automated building, testing and packaging processes
- Contribute to documentation where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to security, accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience of developing and working with microservices
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments
- Experience of owning a project and making it a success from conception to deployment, live monitoring and maintenance.
- A forward thinker, collaborator, and humble attitude.
- Degree educated (BA/BS)
EVRYTHNG offers a competitive salary, high earning potential and the ability to experience a high growth startup operating in the most exciting business environment around. This is not a role for a passenger but a challenging and rewarding role for a high potential candidate who wants to make a huge leap in their personal and professional development.